Monday, February 27, 2006

I had a one day job with Lewis Craig corporate real estate agents. I spent the whole day doing whatever I wanted while I answered the phone for these 4 guys who were all really nice! The office building was actually this really nice and cute house in the Marylebone area of Central London. After work I picked-up my package from Mom, which had my much needed clothes for Morocco! Tonight I was surprising Chris with a ride on the London Eye! He had been held in suspense all weekend. He had no idea where we were going or what we were doing! I think I prefer the London Eye at nigh because you only see the famous and pretty things that are lit up. Also it's really fun to go on it after you've lived in London a while because you can see all the things that are important to you. He was very appreciative of his present. Sometime I surprise myself with how good of a friend I can really be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home