Thursday, February 23, 2006

Big Ben likes to mock people! Trust me it's not fun to walk past it at 8 AM when it's chiming the full chime plus the gongs for the hour when you're not awake yet and still feeling the effects of the night before! Probably the best/worse walk of shame ever! Let's not forget that it snowed the entire way to work and rained the entire way back home! After work I stayed in bed all night because I had food poisoning because of my allergy to mayo. Note to self: still allergic to mayo, have not out grown it! Tonight was karoke across the street and I guess Chris sang Rock DJ by Robbie Williams and destroyed it; it was horribly fabulous! He and the rest of us know that he doesn't sing that well, but he tried that's all that counts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home