Monday, February 20, 2006

I had the day off so Sophia, her friend, and I walked down to St. James Park and then around the sights of London so her friend could take pictures. There are signs of flowers in the parks, which is good and welcome sight of spring coming. We saw some real punks down by Waterloo Bridge. Usually you see them in Camden, but not in Central London in the tourist areas. After work today Chris went and bought his perfect pair of jeans which he had spent the weekend searching for. He was so excited about them that he mad me get out of the shower to show me! That's true friendship. Granted, I'm not going to let me forget this incident. We ended up at College Arms having a pint or two since Walkabout had a cover charge. After College Arms we watched some downloaded episodes of Grey's Anatomy from the States, since they don't have it over here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home