Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Everyone that came into work today was really nice to me! I also got good leftovers for lunch since they got the nice sandwiches today. Still freezing outside! Surprise of surprises, Melissa Thompson moved into the hostel today! I knew she was in London in BUNAC, but I had no clue she was moving in for the last few weeks of her visa. It was good to see someone from home even though we've had our differences in the past. Tonight was Potluck Night at the hostel. I haven't been this full in so long! The food was all really amazing! We had enchiladas, chicken bake, potatoes, and about a half-dozen other really good things! Seriously, I was OCB full! I had gotten a bottle of pear wine/cider at the store to have with dinner, but I ended up finishing it. My responsibility was to do the dished for dinner, so off I went. After that I went to go sit down in the lounge only to discover that the Charlotte Church concert/show Chris and I had been to a few weeks later was on tv and you could totally see us! We were too wired and slightly tipsy so we decided to go out. We ended up at Trash Palace since everywhere else wanted to charge a cover and we are too poor for that. We got some amazing music there: Hung Up, You Spin Me Round, Filthy/Gorgeous, and many other great songs! Chris pulled me up to dance a few times, man I love that kid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home